OK, you’ve launched your Symbiostock Network Photography site.
Your photo portfolio is online. Now what? How does anyone find it? Here are some other ways to make your site visible:
- Install the Yoast and Symbiostock sitemap plugins. Then get attention with Google Webmaster Tools
- Create external contact sheets
- Use keyword analytics . Then fine tune Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on your site.
- Add your image to the Chronos Timeline
- Add your pictures to the Global Scavenger Hunt
Networking is a vital part of the Symbiostock WordPress design. You get more traffic from our global Symbiostock database. (Add us to your network. You’ll get even more exposure). This external database lets picture buyers look at all Symbiostock sites. Even if they haven’t found your site yet! Symbiostock links all sites automatically. It lists your site profile and focus. It also makes detailed image and keyword files . We use those to promote your site when we create and update our combined database. More about SEO (Search engine optimization)
The Symbiostock network is an alternative way for people to find the images they need . It searches across the entire Symbiostock network. You may not gain right away from this exposure. But other sites show your images in their search results. You’ll get buyer traffic you’d otherwise never find. That’s symbiosis!