Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase an image?
- Find the image you’d like and click on a size to add it to your cart
- Click download (and then login or register if you haven’t already)
- You’ll go to the Paypal screen (where you can also pay with credit card)
- You’ll get an email with a link to the image to download
What is the Symbiostock Network?
How can I search even more widely on the Symbiostock network?
For Developers and Photographers: Hints and Tips
- The Guide to Symbiostock
- How do I join the Symbiostock Network?
- Installation service
- Network Co-operative
- How do I install the Symbiostock theme?
- How do I promote my site?
- How do I find out about new updates to Symbiostock?
- How do I install the child theme?
- How do I set up my network?
Image upload & processing:
- How do I use FTP to upload?
- How do I solve problems caused by low memory ?
- How does Symbiostock find related images?
- How do I make interactive contact sheets from my images?
- How do I change the menu items at the top right of the default design?
- How do I turn off comments?
- How do I add the tag cloud?
- How do I add my own logo ?
- Getting started: Customize Static Front Page & Menus
Videos – created by Symbiostock members to help new members get started
|If you don’t find an answer to your question contact us, or leave your question in the Symbiostock forum area of MicrostockGroup.com or the Symbiostock forum. If you’re a photographer who wants to join the Symbiostock network, follow the instructions in the FAQ above to install the Symbiostock theme using WordPress. We also offer an installation service if you’d rather concentrate on your photography. Then when your new site is ready, tell the world about it thru the MicrostockGroup.com forums. That’s what open source is all about!These FAQ pages are maintained for the use of all Symbiostock members. Comments and additions are welcomed – either send us the copy to include or a link to a FAQ on your site. Feel free to copy to your website, fold or spindle it. Only rule is don’t spam. If you do copy anything on these pages, a link would be appreciated but not required.|