What is the Symbiostock Network?
How can I search even more widely on the Symbiostock network?
Symbiostock For Developers and Photographers: Hints and Tips
- How do I install the Symbiostock theme?
- How do I find out about new updates to Symbiostock?
- How do I install the child theme?
- How do I promote my site?
Image upload & processing:
- How do I use FTP to upload?
- How do I solve problems caused by low memory ?
- How does Symbiostock find related images?
- How do I make interactive contact sheets from my images?
- How do I change the menu items at the top right of the default design?
- How do I turn off comments?
- How do I add the tag cloud?
- How do I add my own logo ?
- Getting started: Customize Static Front Page & Menus
Videos – created by Symbiostock members to help new members get started
|If you don’t find an answer to your question here, please either comment here, or leave your question in the Symbiostock forum area of MicrostockGroup.com. If you’re a photographer who wants to join the Symbiostock network, just follow the instructions in the FAQ above to install the Symbiostock theme using WordPress. Then when your new site is ready, tell the world about it thru the MicrostockGroup.com forums. That’s what open source is all about! These FAQ pages are maintained for the use of all Symbiostock members. Comments and additions are welcomed – either send us the copy to include or a link to a FAQ on your site. Feel free to copy to your website, fold or spindle it. Only rule is don’t spam. If you do copy anything on these pages, a link would be appreciated but not required.|